Kits with steerable catheter intended for the injection of medicines in the epidural space for the epidurolysis technique, mainly at lumbar level.
- Spring guide
- Double coating that enhances strength, along the whole length but on the tip
- Inner safety ribbon
- Atraumatic round tip
- 360º distal window for uniform infusion
- Kink and collapse resistant
- Calibrated depth marks
- Easy reinsertion throught the connector
- Security lock
- Fully engages catheter length
- Easy catheter insertion
- Connector insertion mark
- Audible locking click
Different kits available with a variety of catheter designs and measurements: diameter of 19G and lengths from 14”/35,6 cm to 33,25”/84,5 cm. Some versions with possibility of a double stylet.
Conceived to be used with specific introducer needles (with no cutting bevel).